Principle EA Analyst/Designer- Core Functional HR
Custom Software Systems, Inc. (CSS) is seeking a Principle EA Analyst/Designer to provide expertise to ensure functional business requirements and process issues are resolved using comprehensive enterprise applications solutions. The Principle EA Analyst/Designer will work with senior managers to identify and solve functional area issues, design solutions, develop conceptual models, translate functional area requirements into technical requirements, and support design and implementation of enterprise application solutions (such as ERP). This role will plan or generate data bases and/or models from business systems and data requirements planning. The EA Analyst/Designer will provide future business strategies from a data or systems point of view, analyze information system baseline, perform a “gap analysis” between the baseline, user operational requirements, and the operating capability of products. This roll supports prototypes, technical design reviews, enterprise approach validations, and work product assessments.
- Elicit and document requirements and specifications from functional users and subject matter experts
- Translate customer requirements into a best fit within the application and support development of prototypes, processes and documentation for the SDLC
- Develop and maintain standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents; Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases
- Support application configuration and security setup as needed
- Implement complex enterprise system configurations and end to end development design
- Create business process models and identify business process improvements
- Review and comment on proposed functional/capability configuration for each of the product modules
- Evaluate and provide feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts
- Define test scenarios based on requirements; create test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing
- Meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Apply HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures
- Versed in the design, implementation, test and deployment of PeopleSoft ERP HCM version 9.x
- 12+ years' experience with a minimum of 6 years of functional experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
- Have functional experience with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules: HR Core, Global Payroll, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor, Talent Acquisition, Workflow and Self Service
- Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment that supports a government agency
- Strong written, verbal, and listening skills
- Strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Ability to attain active Secret clearance
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
- Experience working in a classified environment and/or cross domain solutions
- ERP implementation experience in large scale projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
Headquartered in Leesburg, Virginia, Custom Software Systems, Inc. (CSS) is a Woman-Owned (WOSB) and HUBZone certified small business. Built on a foundation of trusted client partnerships, CSS has fostered a stakeholder-centric yet disciplined approach to IT solutions development. This ensures our ability to consistently meet or exceed our customers' expectations.
CSS is a very employee oriented company knowing that well trained, professional associates are what make our company great. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: paid holidays and paid time off; medical insurance that includes vision; dental insurance; company paid long and short-term disability and life insurance; a Simple IRA plan (similar to 401k); parking and commuter reimbursement. We also work with our employees on training and professional certification plans that benefit the employee, the client and CSS - a win-win-win strategy.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CSS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. CSS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CSS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CSS employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.