Oracle Identity and Access Management Engineer
Custom Software Systems, Inc. (CSS) is seeking an experienced Oracle Identity and Access Management Engineer to be a part of a System Integration Team, to support a web-based human resource system designed to provide, integrated, multi-component personnel, and pay capabilities.
- Current Secret Clearance required; SSBI preferred
- Current Security and certification
- 5+ years' experience with Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite (OIM,OAM,OID)
- 5+ years' experience with implementation of Oracle Internet Directory 11gR2
- 3+ years of Network Engineering experience, preferably within DoD Infrastructure
- Experience with Oracle Identity and Access Management Disaster Recovery
- Experience with STIGs
- GIAC (DoDD 8570) Certification Tech II Level GSEC; preferred
- An expert in Authorization and in particular in the installation, configuration and deployment of OAM/authorization
- Direct experience with various single-sign-on methodologies
- 3+ years of experience in developing software applications
- 3+ years of experience with a SQL-based database
- 3+ years of experience working with Red Hat Linux, Solaris and Windows Servers
- Understanding of Oracle SuperCluster technology
- Posses a solid understanding of Oracle Solaris 11
- BA/BS + 7-9 years of related experience
Headquartered in Leesburg, Virginia, Custom Software Systems, Inc. (CSS) is a Woman-Owned (WOSB) and HUBZone certified small business. Built on a foundation of trusted client partnerships, CSS has fostered a stakeholder-centric yet disciplined approach to IT solutions development. This ensures our ability to consistently meet or exceed our customers' expectations.
CSS is a very employee oriented company knowing that well trained, professional associates are what make our company great. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: paid holidays and paid time off; medical insurance that includes vision; dental insurance; company paid long and short-term disability and life insurance; a Simple IRA plan (similar to 401k); parking and commuter reimbursement. We also work with our employees on training and professional certification plans that benefit the employee, the client and CSS - a win-win-win strategy.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CSS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. CSS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CSS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CSS employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.