Senior Enterprise Application Analyst / Designer
Custom Software Systems, Inc. (CSS) is seeking a senior Enterprise Application Analyst/ Designer to provide support to ensure functional business requirements and process issues are resolved using comprehensive enterprise applications solutions. This role works with senior team members to identify and solve functional area issues, design solutions, develop conceptual models, translate functional area requirements into technical requirements, and support design and implementation of enterprise application solutions (such as ERP).
- Elicit and document requirements and specifications from functional users and subject matter experts
- Translate customer requirements into a best fit within the application, and support development of Project application, processes and documentation for the SDLC
- Develop and maintain standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents; Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases
- Evaluate and provide feed back on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts
- Define test scenarios based on requirements; create test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing
- Have an understanding of Software Development Lifecycle for the design, implementation, test and deployment of Enterprise applications
- Experience as a business/ functional analyst to analyze and design functional requirements
- Experience in developing functional design documentation to meet business needs
- Be a team player and able to adjust to a dynamic working environment
- Strong written, verbal, and listening skills
- Strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to acquire Secret clearance
- Experience in Agile SDLC Methodology
- Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x or similar ERP Applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
About Custom Software Systems, Inc.
Headquartered in Leesburg, Virginia, Custom Software Systems, Inc. (CSS) is a Woman-Owned (WOSB) and HUBZone certified small business. Built on a foundation of trusted client partnerships, CSS has fostered a stakeholder-centric yet disciplined approach to IT solutions development. This ensures our ability to consistently meet or exceed our customers' expectations.
CSS is a very employee oriented company knowing that well trained, professional associates are what make our company great. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: paid holidays and paid time off; medical insurance that includes vision; dental insurance; company paid long and short-term disability and life insurance; a Simple IRA plan (similar to 401k); parking and commuter reimbursement. We also work with our employees on training and professional certification plans that benefit the employee, the client and CSS - a win-win-win strategy.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CSS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. CSS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
CSS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of CSS employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.